Whether you've been a proud owner since 2005, or have just recently scored a 2013, the C6 is packed with features that you might not have known about!
The C6 made some major strides when it came to fuel economy and maintenance.
- Similar to the C5, the C6 actually features two gas tanks, keeping 2 gallons of fuel reserved for when the first 16 gallons have been depleted.
- The C6 also has programming that holds gears when turning corners (automatic only).
- Front and rear brake cooling ducts were added to the C6 for cooling the rotors.
Here are a couple of features that the C6 introduced to create a more seamless, driver-friendly experience.
- Mirror dimming turns off while in reverse.
- If you leave your turn signal on for more than 3/4 miles, the car will remind you to turn them off.
- Going faster than 80km/h (50mph) with the wipers on will switch them to constant speed.
The C6 is packed of convenient features, here are just a few more!
- Turn on your C6 with a dead key FOB by putting in into the slot in the glove box, on the left hand side!
- A lock above the rear license plate can allow you to open the trunk manually.
- See the odometer without the engine on by turning on the parking lights.
- A hidden ambient light rests above the passenger sun visor clip.
- Hold the dimmer switch in when rotated to dim the dash.