In the quest for the most advanced concept in floor protection, the talented designers and engineers at WeatherTech have worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced floor protection available today! The WeatherTech FloorLiner accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection"! The WeatherTech FloorLiner lines the interior carpet up the front, back and even up the sides of the vehicle’s footwell. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit! A patent pending High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner over the door sill. No muss-no fuss.
- Accurately And Completely Lines The Interior Carpet Giving Absolute Interior Protection
- Lines The Interior Carpet Up The Front, Back And Even Up The Sides Of The Vehicle’s Footwell
- Digital Laser Measurements Of Interior Surfaces Offer A Consistently Perfect Fit
- A Patent Pending High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) Material Allows For A Rigid Core For Strength While Offering Surface Friction To The Carpet, As Well As Tactile Feel To The Surface
- Advanced Surfacing Creates Channels That Carry Fluids And Debris To A Lower Reservoir With Further Channeling To Help Minimize Fluid Movement While Driving
- Manufactured From A Proprietary Custom Blended TPO (Thermopolyolefin) That Is Not Only Wear Resistant, But Also Remains Flexible Under Extreme Temperatures
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number Of Pieces||1|
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.